Georgia Pipe & Metal Fabricators utilizing orbital welding machines.
We are located off of State Highway 84 on a 10-acre tract in Valdosta, Georgia. We have over 20,000 square feet of shop area with eight bays and a 5-ton overhead crane system. We have the capacity to handle most types of fabrication and repair work:
• Shear, Break & Roll any type of cylinder or vessel
• Fabricate large diameter pipe
• Roll any size tank
• Break & Roll screw auger housings
• Transition work-square to rounds-eccentric & concentric cones
• Fabrication of structural steel for steel buildings, platforms, catwalks, handrails, etc.
• Sandblasting & Painting
We also do custom fabrication of all size projects. We have used our fabrication shop on many unique applications such as medical rehabilitation equipment and ramps, aluminum pontoon boats, mild steel barges, custom designed road trailers, farm equipment, specialty equipment for the commercial food industry and industrial and private prototypes of all descriptions.